The Social Media Revolution video the world’s most watched Social Media video series; “Social Media Revolution” . Erik Qualman Produce these video for keynote following Al Gore . Its Based on #1 International Best Selling Book Socialnomics. This video includes new social media statistics for 2011
Social Media Facts to share with Marketing People
- By 2012, half of the world’s Internet users, 1 billion people, will have a Facebook account
- Number of videos watched on Facebook is higher than YouTube. Approximately 2.5 Billion/day.
- Ford’s 2011 Explorer launch on Facebook generated a 200% greater return than a Super Bowl ad
- 64% of Facebook users have liked a brand on Facebook
- 63% of corporate community members note that they will recommend brand to friends/family
- 15% of these users are more likely to purchase from social media advertisers
- 71% of Twitter users expect to receive marketing messages via the platform
- 46% of Internet users worldwide interact with social media on a daily basis
- Number of Facebook applications installed everyday is 20 Million
I like it.
I like it.
Pingback: Michael Punz
Pingback: Bernhard Zelch
Pingback: Rodrigo Polo